C'mon out to the farm!
We love to have people out to the farm to meet the animals and see how we do things. This year with the demands of all the parts of our farm business I've gone to scheduling tours ahead of time in a more formal manner. Generally our tour day is Thursday. There will be 5 slots available for each tour. Tours take about an hour. If you have a larger group, need a different day or are looking for something special (like a spinning demonstration) on your visit, contact me and I'll get it all set up!
Things to know before you visit
- While we do everything we can to ensure our visitors' safety, please remember that Small Acre Farm is a real, working farm. As such, there are some hazards, including, farm dogs, farm tools, equipment, electric fences, barb wire, and livestock.
- Visitors must wear enclosed shoes, for safety and comfort
- Children must be closely supervised at all times.
- There will be plenty of photo opportunities. Be sure to bring your camera.
- We also recommend sunscreen and hand sanitizer.
- No outside animals are permitted.
We know that your time is precious just like ours and so we ask that you arrive on time for your tour. If you must cancel please let us know at least 48 hours in advance.